My first Card Making project!

So here is my first take at card making with stamping.. I made a 'Thank you' card with the little supplies that I have managed to stock up till date..
I made my own pattern paper using White Cardstock and used the Star which is a part of the TPC Greetings Clear stamps. I was inspired by this idea from Shruti at Lulupu - diy pattern paper



Supplies used:

1. Sky Blue Fabriano Elle Erre Cardstock from Leader Stationers
2. TPC Greetings Clear Stamps from Creativita Store
3. Clear Flourishes Stamps from Gaurav Enterprises
4. Die Cuts from Creativita Store
5. Jef Punches locally purchased
6. Blue Satin Ribbon, Gold Beads - locally purchased
7. Beautiful Flowers pattern paper from CraftAdda
8. Festive - Pigment Dye Ink Pad from Lulupu

Comments

  1. Very nicely made!! nice combination of colours.. SuperLike it!! Its so nice its picture can be made as a wallpaper :)

    - Paras

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

A Thank You card

Over a cup of coffee..